Friday, August 08, 2008

Equipment Review: 1i Leatherman Charge Tools

Slot 16, right next to my trifocals, is my Leatherman Charge Tool in its leather pouch. I don't use this often but when you need it, you need it. You can see the major tools it has or check it out here on the Leatherman website. It does seem that mine doesn't exactly match any of the Charge models shown on the website: it has no scissors or lanyard ring. but as with a fair amount of my equipment, models have changed or been discontinued ... if it is not a camera body then I don't really feel that I need the latest or greatest!

So, while these puppies list at up to $160, the street price is usually around $100, and I paid somewhere in the middle two or three years ago. But you need something like this in your camera bag!

Be Safe!

Dwight

No comments: