Thursday, September 18, 2008

NAPP: A Tip from Hal at Lepp Institute

In my last post I meant to mention that Hal had suggested that joining NAPP (National Association of Photoshop Professionals) was a good idea. I have always ignored it as I'm not a Photoshop Professional and said so to Hal. Well, much to my surprise, you don't have to be a full time Photoshop professional to join. Just slap down your money ... $99/year for one year with deals on multiple years! You can also sign up for Layers magazine for $19/year which Hal calls the best photoshop magazine around. But, the kicker is, you get a 15% discount on Lepp Institute classes if you are a NAPP member ... so you actually turn a profit on almost any one-week class at Lepp. Personally I plan to buy a new lens with the money I save in 2009 by having joined NAPP!

No comments: