Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Back from Club Med, Cancun, Yucatan, Mexico

I am back from Club Med at Cancun where I went for a week with my family. A grand time was had by all and I highly recommend it ... a bit pricey but well, well worth every dime, er, ah, I mean peso! The first image is the Club Med reception area. When you arrive they have warm towels to wipe off the travel grime and drinks to quench the thirst.

The next two images are of the general look and feel of the campus. The beaches are beautiful white sand, the clouds are amazing and water an amazing blue/green.


The last image is my daughter in a fashion show. Luckily she didn't insist that we buy the outfit. Unluckily that was only because she wanted one with more color that we did have to get her! :-)



Be Safe!

Dwight

2 comments:

Vik said...

Thanks for the pictures.
Do you think it would be a good choice with a 1-year old?
Worth the money??

Dwight McCann said...

If they have baby care for one year olds then I absolutely think it would be worth the money and a grand vacation but I can't remember if they take them that young ... check the ClubMed website!